iCONN Times – April 2010 Monday, May 3, 2010Posted by wsullivan in updates.
The April 2010 issue of the iCONN Times is now available in pdf format
at http://www.iconn.org/iConnTimes.aspx. Topics include:
- iCONN Statewide Downloadable Audiobook Collection to Launch May 1
- Interstate ILL Pilot Project—A Success!
- reQuest Serials Catalog Updated
- New Pricing For reQuest to Benefit School Districts and Multi-Branch
- New reQuest Results Display
- New iCONN Brochure
- iCONN Remote Access Usage Stats
- Upcoming Training
William Sullivan, Administrator
iCONN – Connecticut’s re-search engine http://www.iconn.org
Connecticut State Library http://www.cslib.org
786 South Main Street, Middletown, CT 06457
p: 860-704-2230 or 888-256-1222 (toll-free in CT)