St. Patrick’s Day Traffic Advisory Thursday, March 8, 2012Posted by kabery in updates.
The State Library and Museum of Connecticut History will be open on Saturday, March 10th, from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Hartford’s 41st Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will also be held on this day beginning at 11:00 a.m., rain or shine. Parade assembly will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Capitol Avenue between Washington and Broad Streets.
The I-84 Eastbound Capitol Avenue Exit Ramp will be closed from 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m
The following streets will be closed to vehicular traffic beginning at 10:30 a.m.:
- Capitol Avenue between Main Street and Broad Street
- Main Street between Capitol Avenue and Church Street
- Asylum Street between Main Street and Spruce Street
- Ford Street to Trinity Street
- Trinity Street between Ford Street and Capitol Avenue
- Conlin Whitehead Highway at Columbus Boulevard Exit (Columbus Exit will be open)
Streets will begin to reopen at approximately 3:00 p.m.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day